Here you will find aircraft, equipment and other aviation related items offered for sale.
RANS S-6ES Taildragger ZK-VIN
Asking Price: $32,000+GST
VIN has a total of 580 hours on airframe and engine.
Fitted with a Rotax 503 – 52 hp engine.
Fuel consumption is approximately 12 to 15 litres per hour.
Cruise speed is 80 mph / 130 kmh.
Take off distance is 70 to 100 metres.
Landing distance is 70 to 100 metres.
This aircraft was imported to New Zealand from the United Kingdom and has recently completed detailed inspection and refurbishment for sale by New Zealand RANS specialists, East Canterbury Aviation Ltd at Rangitata Island Aerodrome. With over 100 RANS aircraft kitsets and aircraft sold in New Zealand, East Canterbury Aviation is New Zealand‘s acknowledged leaders and specialists in the RANS series.
This aircraft is sold with;
• Larger 8.00 x 6 tyres fitted to suit NZ conditions.
• Handheld radio.
• Two headsets.
• Garmin 295 colour GPS updated by South Pacific Avionics with NZ data in Nov 2015.
But wait, there’s more!
– Finance is available, normal lending criteria applies
– ZK-VIN will carry an 18-month airframe warranty from the date of sale (conditions apply)
– The next three annual inspections for the aircraft are free – that’s an unbelievable deal!! (Conditions apply)
– Flight training or a type rating can be arranged with Geraldine Flying Group before or after purchase.
ZK-VIN is at Rangitata Island Aerodrome waiting your inspection!
Live the dream NOW, come and take flight in your very own aircraft!
For more information contact Russell Brodie on 027 276 0914 or Russell.Brodie@realflying.co.nz
CFM Shadow ZK-MAX
Asking Price: $12,500
- CFM Shadow ZK-MAX
- Airframe 760 hours TTSN
- Rotax 503 DCSI 52hp, 680 hours TTSN, 272
- RAANZ Permit to fly valid until December
- Features Radio, two place intercom, 2x headsets and a heater!
- Cruise: 70 knots
- Fuel Consumption: 15 Litres per hour.
- Great inexpensive two place microlight, also great for hour building. Need the hangar space for new projects so this baby has to go. Inspections welcome!